How to change WakeupInterval on Thermostats?

Hi,

I have a strange problem with my Thermostat devices. I have two StellaZ and one Danfoss LC. I don’t know how can I change WakeupInterval on these. I tried many ways to change it and I have read tons of posts.

I have done this via UI. On “Advanced” tab on every device there are two variables: WakeupInterval and ConfiguredWakeupInterval. Each of these variables I’ve set to 240 seconds. UI shows me these new values, and my controller (VeraLite) thinks that variables are set to 240 seconds. But every of my termostats wakes on preconfigured time: StellaZ on every 1680 sec and Danfoss on every 900 sec.

And that is the problem. There is not matter what I’ve been put in UI. Termostats doesn’t change time when they wakeup.

Of course, after each configuration modification, I’m waiting for Termostats wakeup.

I even tried to do this with lua code:

luup.variable_set("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1", "WakeupInterval", "240", 23)
luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1", "Reconfigure", {}, 23)
luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1", "Reload", {}, 0)

I don’t think that I’m only one with this problem…

Configuration: VeraLite on UI7 version: 1.7.388

indeed, you’re not the only one. Mine don’t respond either to changing the wakeup interval. It’s been a couple of months since your post though, any more luck?