How to add Schlage lock to the HA09 controller?

I was able to add HA09 as a secondary controller and assign a couple scenes with the dimmable lights but when I tried to add my both Schlage lock it failed.

One of the locks even stopped communicating to Vera. I know that I have to add controller to Vera twice, second time after assigning zwave devices to the scene buttons.

Also found a bug, I created event for the foyer lights on pressing button that controls lights on the Christmas tree, worked just fine but after deleting event it still there, i.e. Christmas tree button turns On both lights. Creating and deleting event one more time didn’t work.

The way you describe this I don’t believe it is a bug, when you set up a scene on a remote control Vera not only runs the scene, but if I understand correctly, also sets direct associations with devices (like lights) which can support it, once you have re-added the scene to a remote simply deleting the scene in Vera will not ( i believe) remove the direct association to the light, you may have to again add the controlled to vera after deleting scene, or if all else fails factory reset your remote

What pgrover516 said is correct: You have to “re-add” the HA09 controller to Vera to disassociate the buttons.

As to your other problem: Does the scenes work with the locks when triggered through the Vera control panel on you browser? If not, then the problem is not with the HA09 controller.

[quote=“aa6vh, post:3, topic:167180”]What pgrover516 said is correct: You have to “re-add” the HA09 controller to Vera to disassociate the buttons.

As to your other problem: Does the scenes work with the locks when triggered through the Vera control panel on you browser? If not, then the problem is not with the HA09 controller.[/quote]

Both locks (Foyer & Garage) work fine and controlled through the scenes.

It looks like I’ve got one way pairing. While HA09 shows green light when you press scene assigned to the lock, pairing on the lock side was completed with error (flashing red button).