How does one get support from Vera?

I’ve tried two avenues to date:

-Submit a ticket through their webpage
-Emailing support

My Vera 3 restarts throughout the day, sometimes over 50 restarts!
My last response from support was on August 29th, since then I’ve replied 4 times without a response
Amazingly, this issue has been going on since February with Vera support and the restarts have increased in frequency

It’s probably too much to hope that someone from Vea is monitoring this?

I’ve found calling works best. Never gotten a response when I’ve sent an email or submitted a support ticket, though I think they’ve logged in and fixed my system in one case. When I’ve called, I’m sometimes on hold for a bit, but in general the support once I get through has been great.

I actually have someone now on their web chat. Hopefully I’ll have some progress to report

I’ve got to say their support continually declines. In the past you could expect responses to tickets within a day. Now, I don’t get responses in 5+ days. I cannot stand calling companies for phone support for stuff if they can handle it via a ticketing system. Much less hassle, and on their end, it should be substantially faster and lower cost. Micasaverde is rapidly becoming Embedded Automation as this rate. I have Vera in place in three locations and I’m ready to rip it out because they can’t seem to get even basic things to operate reliably. If it wasn’t for the folks on this forum I’d have trashed Vera a while ago…

I’ve been fortunate enough to never have needed to contact MVC support, yet. But I’m sorry to hear that their support is declining. I suppose that it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise, as I would expect their load to increase with more customers and now 3 flaky UIs. Still not an excuse though.

I cannot stand calling companies for phone support for stuff if they can handle it via a ticketing system. Much less hassle, and on their end, it should be substantially faster and lower cost.
To me, this thinking is an interesting trend. My observation is that it is driven by younger people than myself. I personally dislike automated technical support. My experiences with a vast array of technical companies' support is that the online support drags out a support incident for, sometimes days, of back and forth emails and chats. Whereas, when I make a phone call, my issue is being addressed immediately and the call won't typically end until the issue is resolved. I can quickly overwhelm the first level support person and get escalated to a more experienced engineer. For me the issue gets resolved same day on the phone, but can go on for days or even weeks when it is email based. There's no doubt though, that online support saves the company tons of time and money. But, as the consumer with the issue, that's not to my benefit.
I have Vera in place in three locations and I'm ready to rip it out because they can't seem to get even basic things to operate reliably. If it wasn't for the folks on this forum I'd have trashed Vera a while ago...
I'm interested in what you plan to replace Vera with. Have you found a superior product, or are you ranting? I'm also curious what "basic things" don't work reliably. There are so many here that have systems that are FAR from basic and yet they remain rock solid and reliable.