Homeseer HS-FLS-100

So this device is a Zwave+ outdoor PIR that is designed to be attached to a dumb flood lamp to remotely control it. It is similar to the HS-MS100+ as far as how Vera discovers it (show us as a generic IO and a lux “meter”. Has anyone sucessfully been able to add this so that Vera sees a switch and motion object? FWIW Everspring sells the same item but it called a ES160-1 PIR…

I have some luck changing the generic object from how Vera discovered it:

urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:GenericIO:1
D_GenericIO1.xml
D_GenericIO1.json
category_num: 11
subcategory_num: 0

to
urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:BinaryLight:1
D_BinaryLight1.xml
D_BinaryLight1.json
category_num: 3
subcategory_num: 0

And it changed from generic-io to a light - and it works and changes status when the PIR turns the light on or off. In case someone thought I knew what I was doing I just copied the configuration of another Zwave binary light. I would still like to have a motion device that would update when the PIR detects motion…

Hello,

Please note that we have created a trouble ticket for you. As soon as you have time, please reply.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,

I have installed the same flood light sensor and am having the same issue. I would be happy if I could just use it as an on off switch without motion, has there been any progress in getting this to work as it should with a vera controller? If not is there any way to disable the motion and just use it as a simple on/off switch? I’m fairly new to this and any help would be great.

Any update on resolving this issue. I would also like to use the sensor as an on/off via my vera app.

Anyone able to get this to work?

I have one paired, and it came up as the generic IO device. I changed settings (as noted in the Amazon Reviews by Nicholas M. on March 18, 2019:
Device type to: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:MotionSensor:1
Device file to: D_MotionSensor1.xml
Device_json to: D_MotionSensor1.json
Category_num to: 4
Subcategory_num to: 3

Did the engine reload and all I have are the Lux sensor and motion sensor. I would expect there to also be a binary switch.

Any ideas/suggestions/pointers?

TIA!

Dont suppose anyone has been able to get this to work under Vera? Looking to purchase one of these to control flood lighting, but would need to be able to turn power on/off.

I had the same issue as others stated in this thread with an Everspring floodlight I purchased.

It’s the same PIR module as the HomeSeer one.

I was able to create a virtual motion sensor device that works and I also have a switch device and a LUX device, see here for what I did, it may help you.

Hi There,
We have already finished working on it.

Please install the latest version of the app and check your devices working.

If you need any help, please contact us.

Thank you,
Ezlo Integration Team.