home.getvera.com will not connect to my device

Hello,

After the most recent upgrade bricked my Vera Plus, I bought a replacement. Since then, when I go into home.getvera.com and log in, I get to the controller page and click “Connect” on the active one and I just get returned to the home.getvera.com login page. Can only connect by going to the local IP. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Roger

I believe I recently read a similar situation. Reach out to support. Some of the new controllers are not working properly right out of the gate. Support will be able to get it going for you.

Hello,
Still having this issue and do not believe it is controller specific. I hooked up my old Vera3 and see the same behavior. One thing that was interesting is that I was on my T-Mobile hotspot and went through home.vera.com and then my laptop switched to my wireless network and I did not lose my connection to my system or get sent to the auth page. Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?

Roger

Hey Roger,

All our services have been up and running without any incidents recently. If you still have ongoing issues, please reach our Customer Care team.
Contact details in my signature.

My issue has been resolved. Turns out I was blocking cookies on my firewall and that was blockeing the redirect.

[quote=“Sorin, post:4, topic:198633”]Hey Roger,

All our services have been up and running without any incidents recently. If you still have ongoing issues, please reach our Customer Care team.
Contact details in my signature.[/quote]

That’s not correct. autha11 was down since the middle of last week and throughout the weekend.

[quote=“jeubanks, post:6, topic:198633”][quote=“Sorin, post:4, topic:198633”]Hey Roger,

That’s not correct. autha11 was down since the middle of last week and throughout the weekend.[/quote]

jeubanks, Are you commenting on Sorin’s comment, or telling me that is not likely my issue? My issue has been going on for a few months, and I validated the setting several time as the cause. Have no information regarding the autha11 service.

Thanks,
Roger

[quote=“RogerO, post:7, topic:198633”][quote=“jeubanks, post:6, topic:198633”][quote=“Sorin, post:4, topic:198633”]Hey Roger,

That’s not correct. autha11 was down since the middle of last week and throughout the weekend.[/quote]

jeubanks, Are you commenting on Sorin’s comment, or telling me that is not likely my issue? My issue has been going on for a few months, and I validated the setting several time as the cause. Have no information regarding the autha11 service.

Thanks,
Roger[/quote]

I was commenting on Sorin’s statement.