GCal and Vera Restart

I have a test set up using GCal to simply set a MultiSwitch and send a notification when a calendar event occurs. Uses the GCal “Tripped” Trigger in PLEG for a keyword “TRAVEL”. I notice that as long as the Keyword state is active any time Vera RESTARTS I get the event notification again. Is there any way to avoid this? Am I using the wrong Trigger?

Try setting gc_retrip to false. Of course Vera should not reboot very often :sunglasses:

Try setting gc_retrip to false.
I’ll try that

Of course Vera should not reboot very often
That’s cute :slight_smile:

I set gc_retrip to false and I still get the indications every time Vera restarts (in my case they are mostly planned :slight_smile: )

I’m traveling so cannot look at the code for a week or so. Some things survive a reboot others do not and its possible that there are variations across Vera versions.

It’s been a while since I tested the gc_retrip logic …

[quote=“Stuart, post:5, topic:189783”]I’m traveling so cannot look at the code for a week or so. Some things survive a reboot others do not and its possible that there are variations across Vera versions.

It’s been a while since I tested the gc_retrip logic …[/quote]

When you get to it, not traveling for a while yet. Just FYI, this is UI5, 1.5.672

Please take a look at this post. I believe it solves the issue you describe. I got caught up with the end of year revelry and forgot to pin this down. Another user bought it up and seems we have a fix.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,26692.msg261969.html#msg261969

Fixed ?

Sorry, my attention has been diverted on a medical problem :slight_smile: I’ll get around to it eventually though