Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 (FGRM-222) with venetian blinds

Hi

Thanks for sharing your scene-based setup :wink:

For your second slider, make sure that you have specified the proper implementation file when creating the device.
On the ‘Advanced’ tab of your 2nd device, check “impl_file” (should be I_FGRMLamellasDimmer.xml).

[quote=“cedricm, post:7, topic:180233”]Next step done: I now have a dimmer controlling the tilt of my Venetian blinds!

It’s a standard dimmable light control, so that the tilt can be controlled from any UI (builtin Vera web interface, AutHomation…).
This dimmer is also able to control multiple blinds simultaneously (set the tilt once, and all connected blinds will move to this new value).

For those interested, here is the required bit of code and instructions.

I renew my disclaimer: use at your own risk!

[tt]

<?xml version="1.0"?> -- Copy this file as I_FGRMLamellasDimmer.xml in /etc/cmh-ludl on the Vera -- -- Manually create a new device (Apps / Develop Apps / Create device) -- device_type: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1 -- device_file: D_DimmableLight1.xml -- impl_file: I_FGRMLamellasDimmer.xml -- -- Add the following variable to the newly created device (Advanced tab) to connect it to the FGRM(s) -- . New service: "urn:fibaro-com:serviceId:FGRMLamellasDimmer1" -- . New variable: "Devices" -- . New value: FGRM device ID, or if many, comma separated list of FGRM device IDs
function setLamellasTilt(lul_device, percent)
    if percent >= 100 then
        percent = 99
    end

local devices = luup.variable_get("urn:fibaro-com:serviceId:FGRMLamellasDimmer1", "Devices",  lul_device) or ""
    for device in string.gmatch(devices, "[^,]+") do
        luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1","SendData",{Node=tostring(luup.devices[tonumber(device)].id), Data="145 1 15 38 1 1 0 " .. percent}, 1 )
    end

if percent == 0 then
        luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "Status",  "0", lul_device)
    else
        luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "Status",  "1", lul_device)
    end
    if percent == 99 then
        luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1", "LoadLevelStatus", 100, lul_device)
    else
        luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1", "LoadLevelStatus", percent, lul_device)
    end
    luup.variable_set("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1", "LastUpdate", os.time(), lul_device)
end
<action>
 <serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1</serviceId>
 <name>SetTarget</name>
  <run>
      if lul_settings.newTargetValue == "1" then
          setLamellasTilt(lul_device, 100)
      else
          setLamellasTilt(lul_device, 0)
      end
  </run>
</action>

<action>
 <serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1</serviceId>
 <name>SetLoadLevelTarget</name>
  <run>
      setLamellasTilt(lul_device, tonumber(lul_settings.newLoadlevelTarget))
  </run>
</action>
[/tt][/quote]

too many!! Thanks again!

Hi guys,
Has anybody tried that with UI7. I’m quite new to LUA and it would be great to have step by step instruction how to use tilt control with venetian blinds. I would appreciate any help.
Regards
Greg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Hello,

Same question here… is the frgm-222 working good with ui7 and venetian stores on vera ?

Hello,

Does anybodycould confirm that the CEDRICM code always work on UI7 and vera lite ?!

I started to move my devices from vera light to plus with ui7. Tilt of blinds can be controlled by @cedricm’s dimmer device

Ok, i finally confirm the tilt of blinds works with cedricm code on my vera lite with ui7

I’ve got a problem with on of my three venetian blind…after the blind close it reopen for a few seconds, i make a vid?o here to show you the problem :

[url=https://youtu.be/jIpVaJFLKfA]Problem fgrm222 reopen - YouTube

Hey

I’m trying to implement cedricm’s code. (Using vera plus with ui7).

I’ve uploaded his code and created the new device according to his instructions but it doesn’t communicate with the fibaro module.

my module parameters are:

parameter 3 = 1
parameter 10 = 2
parameter 12 = 140
parameter 50 = 1

I would be thankful for some help :slight_smile: