Fibaro Keyfob unsupported?

Hello

I?m a new PLEG user so I?m still getting up to speed with how powerful this plugin is and what it can offer.

I?m trying to create a new trigger using the button configuration options that this device provides. However, whenever I try and save after picking any option I get the following error:

Trigger Description error: SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier ‘square’. Expected ‘;’ after variable declaration.

Trigger Device: Fibaro keyfob
Event type: An action is performed
Which action: Tap Square / Double Tap Square / Tap Circle…

(Regardless of which action I choose, the same error appears)

Thanks
Jonathan

Please post a PDF of a status report. Example attached.

As soon as I click Status report, I get the message:

Trigger Description error: SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier but it still generates the PDF (attached)

Thanks in advance

Reinstall the PLC ,

The error goes away if I remove the Trigger for the keyfob…

Will removing the PLC loose all the config? Will Export / Import bring it all back so I don’t have recode it again?

You can backup and restore your PLEG logic, and of course backup and restore Vera.

Sorry for the late reply - wasn’t able to reinstall the PLC & PLEG until today.

After uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins, it wouldn’t restore the backup - I assumed due to the Device ID changing.

I manually edit the backup json to the new ID and this allowed the backup to restore.

I have tried to add a trigger for the Fibaro Button (same thing happens for the Keyfob) and it still doesn’t work.