Feature and Bug Tracker is showing good progress

They are supposed to create videos for every device we are compatible with.

How are you guys getting on with your own logic engine?

I’ve not been on the forum for a week, currently dev testing the new Reactor engine for Vera and others…

Hopefully he can support the Ezlo platform also in the future? Your APIs allowing. Would be a big boost for the Ezlo platform.

It’s super easy to use, once you find your feet with it, to create logic and rules with no Lua coding required (well almost).

I dont think I’ll be using the other older 3rd party logic engine PLEG anymore in a couple of weeks.

Also any news on the Ezlo Dashboard app?

We are all waiting to see it…

Regards.

1 Like

Excellent question :slight_smile:

We’ll provide everything our customers need.

Yep…guys coding…

Still looking for my Qwikset 916 to be integrated properly.

So the bug Tracker I see NONE?!!! I have add a couple and received responses- where to I see resolutions to any corrected/fixes?

Hello @Grwebster,
The Kwikset 916 is fully integrated into Ezlo controllers, as you can see here, although it is presenting some minor reported issues, which you can follow here.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any other bug with the device so we can troubleshoot it and report it if necessary.

Hello @fredthetiredman,
Please note the tool “Community Feature and Bug Tracker” asks you to create an account the first time you use it. You can log in to this account and click on the tap “Requests” at the top right corner of the screen to follow all the requests you have created.
Besides that, every time the Technical Support team creates a request for an issue found in the forum, we leave a link to the case so the users can follow it.

@Oscar.Morales There was one more issue with permissions.

@fredthetiredman I added your user to the correct group, now you should see all tickets created within the Tracker.

ok cool…A bug for the bug tracker-funny- but thank you!

Sorry. It is not close to being fully integrated. I can lock and unlock it, but can’t set the pin, and can’t use it to trigger any actions. I had to add it as generic device. In addition to this, I am getting alerts when locked or unlocked that I can’t control.

BTW, do I use my user name and password from this site to log into JIRA?

@Grwebster No, JIRA uses it’s own accounts.
You can create the account here

Or check this topic

Just wanted to update that I found the PIN code setting so that’s good, now I just need to use it to trigger things and I will be set. I will try moving over some more zwave devices now.

1 Like

That’s very good to know. Thank you for the update. We keep working every day to improve our products and services. I’m sure the issue with the trigger will be solved in the next few days.

My hub continuously going offline ELZO during my physical absent… Vera Plus is stable…Maybe the new software will help. I guess my tickets are still pending -because several of the migrated devices are “offline”.

Hello @fredthetiredman

We’ve sent you a reply to the ticket you currently have opened, please reply as soon as you can to troubleshoot your unit.

This was done over a week ago

How about marking the solved bugs as “solved”? I’ve wrote a comment over six weeks ago that ECS-409 is solved, but it’s still “work in progress”.

Hello, @fredthetiredman, I apologize for the late reply to your request.
I see we have access to your account now. I will assign this case to another T2 agent so we can take a look at your issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Good morning Odysee,

Thank you for your feedback, we will let the appropriate department know about that.

Regards,

There were several requests, coming in from the community, to introduce a new way of raising bugs without having to create a new account, so we introduced a new option.

Please find the more details and instructions on how to report issues here → Reporting bugs or requesting new Features - Ezlo Community Support - Confluence

1 Like