Ezlo atom – temperature displayed as null for both my temperature sensors

I started implementing an Ezlo atom a few weeks ago. Have successfully installed a Zooz Zen 15 version 2.0 power switch and a Zooz Zen 25 double plug. I have also successfully installed a Zooz ZSE 40 4 in 1 sensor version 2.0 and an Everspring ST 814 temperature/humidity detector. However, the temperature from the last 2 sensors are displayed as null. The humidity, light, and motion sensors for these appeared to be working correctly. I know the temperature sensors themselves work correctly because they work on my vera 3 and my vera plus.

Is this a bug in the controller or is there some kind of parameter that needs to be set?

Thank you for you support in improving the Ezlo Platform.

To ensure all of your feedback is properly collected and put to good use please use the Ezlo Community Feature Request and Bug Tracker

It will take under 1 minute to create an account.

Once you are logged in with your account you can check what** other bugs or improvements have been reported by the community**.

You can choose to watch and be notified when an existing ticket is updated or you can create your own tickets.

If you want to share the ticket with other members of the community or post it in a thread you use the ticket’s unique URL that looks like this→ Service Desk.