Establish communication between a DSC 1832 and a Vera Lite using a IT 100 module

Problem: Establish communication between a DSC 1832 and a Vera Lite using a IT 100 module

I have a DSC 1832 security panel (brand new) all six zones currently working.
Zone 1 front & back doors (NC contacts)
Zone 2 interior doors
Zone 3 Basement motion
Zone 4 First floor motion
Zone 5 Second floor motion
I installed the DSC IT 100 integration module and it is blinking every ? second. This signifies it is sending and receiving data from the DSC 1832 panel.

My Vera lite was installed powered up and connected to my home Wi Fi network using a direct hard wired connection. All three lights are on solid on the vera Lite.
I logged on and set up my online Vera account. I have no Z wave controls of any type as I was solely intending to use my existing DSC alarm system as the triggers.
I connected the DSC IT 100 integration module to the Vera Lite by RS235 to USB cable

To make things a little easier I disabled all the DSC zones (VIA zone definition 00) except # 4 which is a motion detector before starting. My intent was just get Vera talking to One DSC motion detector.
I logged off and back on but I cannot see the DSC panel or any devices, contacts etc. Tried power on/off
Still not seeing my Zone 4 motion detector on my Vera web page.

Suggestions please
Richard
Thanks in advance

One observation is the dashboard on my Vera home page is different than all of the online pictures I see describing the home page. Not sure if that is significant or not. There are no horizontal tabs across the top of the page. I have links of the left side that are similar but not exactly the same as all the online examples.

Follow up
I have established a connection between DSC IT100 and Vera however my screen notifies me that my IT 100 is not configured see “” below

DSCAlarmPanel : DSC Panel is not configured. IT-100 configuration is incomplete, please configure IP Address or associate a MiOS Serial Port

not sure where to get this info or where to post it