Dutch Smart meter additional plug in

Huib, see screenshot, nothing happened after the 19th of Jan.

I will load all files once more, see if at 0:00 something is triggered

@screamhouse
i think i have found the reason why it has been stopped working cause one viable is not set correctly, so the inside the luup log it will give an error, so the plug in stops
i will have to see which one it is and put it by a (temp) scene to “0”

make a scene with the attached file as luup
check the id numer of the plug in
with this you set all vaule to “0”
rgds
huib

@huib
I have downloaded the files. I changed the id’s of:
LowMeter = 41 – ImportRate1
HighMeter = 40 – ImportRate2
GasMeter = 33 – dutchSmartMeter1

I then uploaded the four Luup files, restarted luup, but nothing happens? No new device is created.
What am i doing wrong?

Thank You!

[quote=“huib, post:22, topic:173303”]@screamhouse
i think i have found the reason why it has been stopped working cause one viable is not set correctly, so the inside the luup log it will give an error, so the plug in stops
i will have to see which one it is and put it by a (temp) scene to “0”

make a scene with the attached file as luup
check the id numer of the plug in
with this you set all vaule to “0”
rgds
huib[/quote]

Huib, but then I loose all my history right?

@screamhouse
If you put all value to “0” you will loose the data

If you enter the data instead of the zero you will safe old data
Option is to use only timelog and leave the low, high, gas value for day, month, year, cons out

If you upload the files you do not create a new device, but only update the program

I do not know if you have acces to the log file to see which variable it is blocking

Rgds
Huib

I can see the logfiles. I do not however see any of the luup code (such as “urn:Kuiper-com:serviceId:dutchSmartMeterCounter”) in the logfiles.

The I_dutchSmartMeterCounter file states:

– id numner this device
this_device = 94

To which device is this code reffering??

Am I right when I expect a new device with the energy statistics when this code is running as it should?

@cmbeek
The device is running parallel to the dutch smart meter
You have to upload the filesand create a device
The number of the new device is this_device
If you are starting from zero you need to put all the vafiable to 0

Advise if working, or not working
Rgds
Huib

@Huib
I found where i can create a new device.

Have I filled the fields correctly?

Device type= [empty]
Internal ID = [empty]
Description = [whatever name you want the device te have]
Upnp Device Filename [D_dutchSmartMeterCounter.xml]
Upnp Implementation Filename [I_dutchSmartMeterCounter.xml]
Ip Address [empty]
MAC [ empty]
Room [whatever]
Parent device [leave empty]

What do you mean by “If you are starting from zero you need to put all the vafiable to 0”. Which variables should be put to 0?

@cmbeek

to create the new device is correct

if you run it just like this you get an error message in the luup.log file and the plugin stops working.

To have all variable set to “0” to allow the plug in to work i have created a scene what i run once.

In the luup of the scene i put the data as mentioned in message a fw back in this post (luup.reset 2) and all data is put to zero and the plug in runs

goog luck
rgds
huib

@Huib
I keep getting a table full of zero’s.
I checked the logging and found this error:

50 02/03/13 7:14:06.834 luup_log:33: CurrentActiveTariffExport: [1] <0x2dc73680>
06 02/03/13 7:14:06.835 Device_Variable::m_szValue_set device: 42 service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1 variable: Watts was: -0 now: -0 #hooks: 0 upnp: 0 v:0xa892b8/NONE duplicate:1 <0x2dc73680>
01 02/03/13 7:14:06.835 GetLuaInterface can’t find device type: 3/0xa6abd8 str: -43 <0x2dc73680>
01 02/03/13 7:14:06.835 luup_variable_set interface 0xa6dd68 args 4 <0x2dc73680>
50 02/03/13 7:14:06.853 luup_log:33: Meter data (not processed): “0-0:17.0.0(999*A)” <0x2dc73680>
50 02/03/13 7:14:06.873 luup_log:33: Meter data (not processed): “0-0:96.3.10(1)” <0x2dc73680>

But I do not know if this has anything to do with your devicecode…

Another thing is that I could only find “luup.reset 2”, I used “luup reset 1.xml” instead. Might this be the problem?

Thanks (again)!!

@cmbeek

do you see at the dashboard the minutes changing every minute (max delay is one minute)

try reboot; if the minutes are changing the plug in is running
if no the plug in is not running

if yes ; if it stops after midnight it is an error in the variables

if yes and it keeps on runnig after midnight it is getting no data from the dutchg smart meter

possible you checked it a dozen times; the device numbers are correct?

pls advice
rgds
huib

The minutes and date are not changing, not even after reboot.
So, plugin is not running. I will investigate that tonight…

Device nummers are 100% correct…

Another thing I noticed:
When opening the S_dutchSmartMeterCounter.xml file straight from the forum in my xml-editor, it says:
“Error at line 944, column 5: mismatched tag”. Could this be the reason?

@cmbeek

had a look
in the version on my laptop i got an error

try this version now:

No better result than before:
Luup files are uploaded, device is created, ID’s are set (and file is uploaded again). Luup code is run to set all variables to zero. This all results in minutes and everything else staying on zero’s.

Reboot of device didn’t help either…

Luupcode is definitly not running. Checked \etc and could not find any of files created by code in “I_dutchSmartMeterCounter”.

If your vera is working, is it an idea to download your files from your vera and post those files?
Just looking for a solution since I love the idea of your plugin. And if its is working on one vera…

Thanks again.

Mine is also not updating anymore. Could you upload the original version?

@screamhouse
@cmbeek

pls find attached the files downloaded from the veralite a few minutes ago
try it and let me know, cause i am puzzled

after uploading pls check if you see any information with the following link in your brouser
http://ip:3480/data_request?id=status&output_format=xml&DeviceNum=xx

ip = ip adess of your vera
xx = device number

rgds
huib

I think we are back in business:

@screamhouse

is the value of the minutes at the dashboard changing / updating

pls advise
rgds
Huib

Yes!
Thanks for the support!

@screamhouse
let me know if the information is updated after 00:00 and that information is moving downwards

at my end the updating of the month works ok and till now i did not yet had the update of 1 jan but the principe is the same

pls advise
rgds

Huib