Dual Dry Contact Device?

Dry contact in this context means that the relay contacts are not connected to any voltage source (“wetted”) on the Z-Wave module, and are independent of the power source for the relay itself. Dry contacts can therefore be used with whatever voltage and current is within the rating of the relay contacts. I would also like such a device as my application requires the control portion for the Z-Wave/relays to be mains powered, while each SPST relay is switching an independent low-voltage circuit.

Most of the Z-Wave relays connect a common terminal of the relay or relays to the relay power source, usually mains voltage. This makes sense for light switch/outlet replacement, but not for general-purpose independent control.

Isolated would be better terminology.

surprised that you can’t find a Phillio variant that matches your need.

[quote=“zedrally, post:22, topic:190712”]Isolated would be better terminology.

surprised that you can’t find a Phillio variant that matches your need.[/quote]

As I mentioned, there is an identical model: PAN06-1B

PAN06-1B or ZWBCL2, how do you do secure inclusion with Vera?

In have a reply from the factory regarding this.
[font=arial][size=2px]"[/size][/font]

“The spec hadn’t showed Security Command Class due to it is a must-have function in Z-Wave Plus standard.
Because all of Philio devices comply to Z-Wave Plus standard, they all have secure inclusion function.”

" PAN06 supports Security Command Class, just select secure inclusion to include PAN06, it will be encrypted and included into system."
In other words, all Philio/Black Cat devices support Secure Class as they are all Z-Wave Plus.

I would refer the query to Customer Service as to how you do this as I am not aware of being able to select Secure vs non-Secure Inclusion on a Vera.