"Devices" menu in Vera app takes 40 seconds to load

Hi,

Since some days I have the following problem:

When I start the Vera App and go to the devices menu I have to wait about 40 seconds until the devices are shown. Also the settings of the devices are loading 40 seconds. I’ve already tried the following:

• restart controller
  • restart mobile phone
  • tested in LTE and WLAN
  • re-installed app

This is only the case with the EZLO Plus controller. When I select my Vera Plus controller the devices menu loads within a second. So I think the fault must be in the controller.

App version: 7.81.2.10
Controller: EZLO Plus
Controller Firmware: 2.0.21.1785.1

Has anyone else observed something like this on his controller?

Hello @Odysee

Currently, it has the latest one, nonetheless, we would like to know if any other changes were applied to the controller or if a new device was recently added to it.

Also, please enable remote access on your controller, that way we can check the logs of it.

Note: Do not share the Serial number of your controller, just let us know when remote access is enabled.

We’ll be attentive to your reply.

I don’t see what I should have changed lately. I activated remote access.

Hi, I have the same problem on
Ezlo Plus and Vera app last version

The only thing I did, was to enable VOI to test and there were problem to delete it and to use it. At the moment VOI still doesn’t work when I insert a command (always say field empty).
Remote access is always enabled hoping in a check from you.
Thanks

Currently, this issue is being looked at, as soon as we have more information from the department in charge.

Are there any news? It is really very annoying to wait 40 seconds for almost every step in the app (wait 40 seconds to get devices tab displayed, refresh if there are still no devices displayed, if that fails to, shut down the app and load again the devices app, wait another 40 seconds to configure the device, Z-Wave settings menu is displayed instantly, but to get back to configuration menu takes again 40 seconds).

For me this slowness seems to happen when I have the Android Vera mobile app connected to my main Vera Plus or Ezlo Plus which have lots of devices on them.

If I connect the app to a different controller that currently only has 13 devices on it, then the Vera mobile app is fast and snappy.

I’ve also connected a Vera Plus and an Ezlo Plus to the app. The Vera Plus controller loads the device tab immediately.

Pretty sure its slow for me on both Vera and Ezlo controllers with lots of devices on them, I will double check.

If I’ve counted right I have about 15 devices at the Ezlo and 7 devices at my Vera controller.

oh that is not a lot of devices then. In your case I would of expected it to be quite fast.

I have 13 devices on one Ezlo Plus controller and the Vera mobile app loads the devices up quickly.

Where as on my main Ezlo Plus controller with maybe 60 devices on it, the app is very slow.

Maybe the number of devices is not a factor then I just assumed.

At present 5 devices on my Eslo Pro and Vera moble takes 30 to 40 seconds delay every access.