Delayed push notification

I’m in the same boat.
I see on the dashboard a bunch of mine are in the status of ‘waiting to upload’

I hadn’t noticed the waiting to upload. That’s new.

Looks like it took some Ex-Lax

My son called me earlier and said that out of nowhere one of three door locks closed on its own today, around 3:30pm ET. At that time I tried to log in to my Vera Edge controller and it seemed that home.getvera.com would not connect, but instead timeout. Got a gateway timeout as well on a PC. Android app had no success at the same time either. Just now I looked for device logs and there’s nothing stored in it, like literally no logs in the GUI whatsoever. I can’t even select a different day, as if the logs have been disabled. Seems something strange was occurring with Vera today. Any insight? Did someone hack into Vera? Did someone ultimately breach the system and control my door lock remotely?

Looks like Vera is constipated again, notifications are stuck in ‘waiting to upload’ again.

Kind of amazing how they could have something that was working pretty well and completely torpedo it and not be able to fix it for such an extended period of time.
When it did start working for a brief period yesterday evening, it was just a few of the same notifications being repeated. At least they stopped that instead of being bombarded relentlessly over something that happened at 12:16 pm yesterday.

It seems like the effort has shifted from Vera to Ezlo and they don’t really want to support the Vera controllers, more of a necessary evil for them. I will give credit that they are trying to limp it along and do respond to issues and maintaining two platforms is probably a bit of a challenge, especially as the one is still in its infancy.

Hello,

This was due to a server-side issue that was taken care of yesterday. Notifications should be working ok now as far as DevOps informed us yesterday.

Regards!