Custom Pages Slider

Anyone get the slider to work on custom pages? i can add a slider to my custom page, but none of the dropdowns for device or variable populate.

Any error visible in the browser console log ?
What is the exact device type you would expect to appear in the selection list ? ( I suspect i restrict it too much ). Can you tell me more about that device ?

Any error visible in the browser console log ?
What is the exact device type you would expect to appear in the selection list ? ( I suspect i restrict it too much ). Can you tell me more about that device ?[/quote]

i see this in the console log, but not sure it’s related

[code]A promise chain failed to handle a rejection. Did you forget to ‘.catch’, or did you forget to ‘return’?
See https://developer.mozilla.org/Mozilla/JavaScript_code_modules/Promise.jsm/Promise

Date: Sun Mar 05 2017 18:11:22 GMT-0500 (EST)
Full Message: Error: page-thumbnail:error
Full Stack: observe@resource://gre/modules/BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:116:22
BackgroundPageThumbs._onCaptureOrTimeout@resource://gre/modules/BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:305:7
Capture.prototype._done/done@resource://gre/modules/BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:451:7
Capture.prototype._done@resource://gre/modules/BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:471:7
Capture.prototype.notify@resource://gre/modules/BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:428:5
[/code]

Regarding the device, i am not sure what i was expecting to appear. what i am trying to accomplish is to give my wife a single page where she can set a temperature override for the thermostats that are automatically set via Lua. I just thought a slider would make the most sense for a thermostat setting.

logs do not seem related
I think it is more because I only display dimmer and window cover devices.

so can you please confirm what is the exact device type of this device that you d like to appear in the slide device selection list ? what would be the upnp actions you want to trigger when the slider is moved ?

as an alternative, an action button with the right upnp action would work but you may have to hard code a value per button…

if you mean the slider for a dimmer - mine works ok although the slider doesnt show until its clicked on