Create a PLEG from previously utilizing Combination switches and vitural.

When I click on action for NotifyX the Vera Alerts is the following
capture3.png

So I cannot choose anything

What instead I am doing now, and I believe works is on the scenes that trigger something “whole house armed” “Whole house triggered”
Going to the advance tab adding
When all devices are proberly set; choose VeraAlerts. Go down to vera alerts, choose send alert; Insert the mesage and {Picture(XXX)} add datammWv@gmail.com;artamm@tamm.com in receipts.
Not sure if this is correct way but is what am doing
Doing the same in PLEG for actions; advance; adding Vera Alerts, adding send alerts, and filling in all information receipts & message.
Seems like a lot of reduing for all of them that I want put only way unless some Macro or something???
For example I have Arm Windows, I have arm house, Arm barn, Have motion after hours. All of these have the equivalent of a trigger scene that sets Fortrezz alarms off. I want them all to send pictures from each camera also. So I have manually added what I mentioned above for each situation. Is there a way to mass do it?

Apparently doing this way is not the way to do it because all I entered are gone after reboots?

Going to the advance tab adding
When all devices are proberly set; choose VeraAlerts. Go down to vera alerts, choose send alert; Insert the mesage and {Picture(XXX)} add datammWv@gmail.com;artamm@tamm.com in receipts.
Not sure if this is correct way but is what am doing
Doing the same in PLEG for actions; advance; adding Vera Alerts, adding send alerts, and filling in all information receipts & message.

How do you make in a PLEG it send messages via veraalerts with a picture.

Looking at the screenshot from your 5-March post, it looks like you don’t have Vera Alerts configured properly.

are you able to send a test message from Vera Alerts?

Yes, I am getting pushover & SMTP to my Gmail account. Inside veraalerts as capture 4 shows I am getting those messages shown. But in the PLEG I cannot choose VeraAlerts at all, and then where I put then in advance all disappeared. Not sure what is happening.