Controlling KAKU blinds [SOLVED]

I’m using a few ASUN-650 modules from KAKU (Klik aan klik uit). These are blinds/sunscreen controllers.

[url=http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/shop/nl/producten-1/zonwering-schakelaar-asun-651/]http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/shop/nl/producten-1/zonwering-schakelaar-asun-651/[/url]

They show up as binary light modules on the Vera UI and work OK using the vera device.
The problem is that they are not recognized as sunscreencontrollers in my phone and tablet apps.
Also they don’t make full use of the available options. (up, down and intermediate).

The RFXtrx plugin has several curtain/blinds options (Harrison and Rollertrol). Would it be possible to fool the device into thinking it should use a curtain device iso a binary light switch?

Regards,
Willem-Bram

The ASUN has in fact only On/Off and the intermediate needs a manual action by transmitting another On/Off.

Thanks,

Yesterday evening I found out that I can select: NEW DEVICE, AC, WINDOW COVERING.
This way a specialized device is created. The only problem if have to figure out now is what the id and the unit code is of the ASUN module.

select a random ID and unit number,
learn this in the ASUN module like a standard remote.

You will be able to control the module from VERA or with the KAKU remote as the ASUN can have up to 6 remotes.

I just openend up the wall boxes and reassigned the devices.

Works like a charm now!

thanks.

Same issue with Rollertrol and the FX plug in. Work fine on PC, not on android app.

edit
Found the table, and all my devices are assigned as a window covering… still dont get the right options on Android!

[quote=“JordonMusser, post:6, topic:183123”]Same issue with Rollertrol and the FX plug in. Work fine on PC, not on android app.

edit
Found the table, and all my devices are assigned as a window covering… still dont get the right options on Android![/quote]

But you are using what Android application ?

I use Imperhome and the devices are recognized just fine. Maybe even more important. They function fine as well.