can't identified myself into MiOS

Hi there,

I’m using my Veralite for about 2 years without any problem.

I can’t indentify myself on MiOS and on Veralite Setup administration part.
I asked for a new passwd without any success.

Is there any problem with Mios server nowadays ?

In the same time, I can’t access the veralite using VeraMobile on android … then I can’t activate anymore the “Alarm” scenarii …

For information, if I check setup/firmware on the veralite I have this information displayed :

Testing connection to download server ... OK You are running the latest version: 1.5.622 .

I a go onto “setup” → “Unit settings” and I type login/passwd I have this message after a long time :

Unable to retrieve data, please try again later. If the situation persist, please check your internet settings.

Many thanks for your help.

Vanderbee

[quote=“Vanderbee, post:1, topic:182849”]Hi there,

I’m using my Veralite for about 2 years without any problem.

I can’t indentify myself on MiOS and on Veralite Setup administration part.
I asked for a new passwd without any success.

Is there any problem with Mios server nowadays ?

In the same time, I can’t access the veralite using VeraMobile on android … then I can’t activate anymore the “Alarm” scenarii …

For information, if I check setup/firmware on the veralite I have this information displayed :

Testing connection to download server ... OK You are running the latest version: 1.5.622 .

I a go onto “setup” → “Unit settings” and I type login/passwd I have this message after a long time :

Unable to retrieve data, please try again later. If the situation persist, please check your internet settings.

Many thanks for your help.

Vanderbee[/quote]

Currently there seems to be a problem. I can’t log in. :slight_smile:

Many thanks for this feedback … let’s wait for better conditions.

I will get back to you to keep the community informed.

Vanderbee

My veralite is now getting slower and slower … and I can’t use anymore the web interface (http://ip/cmh/) neither control it using mobile application.

I don’t have anymore security system for my house. :-\

AG

Just to chime in, I cant use my Vera Mobile app or cp.mios.com… Any reason for this? :-[

You can check here if mios server is down or not

If the test result is correct, cp.mios.com is apparently down for everyone at the moment. I can’t use my mobile Vera apps, or sign on, of course, but I am able to access and control my devices locally. It’s all quite disturbing and confusing.

Hi,

mios server seems to be coming back … slowly … still slowly …
It’s still hard to identifiy myself but after several minutes you can get logged on.

Still have to wait.
Vanderbee

the fwd servers have been working so apps like AutHomationHD and Homewave have been working.

The ones with issues are using the VERA app or the cp.mios.com server locally.

You can also enter your ip address locally for the vera and log in.

Hi,

On my case, I couldn’t access all paramters behing login/passwd. Even connecting to my veralite using http://192.168.1.XX/cmh/
THat includes parameters for VeraAlert and new mobile declaration using Vera Mobile.

It’s working well now … in any case, I touched one limited of the vera system when dedicated to security …
Of course, in case of alarm, the whole system was operating well, including warning me using VeraAlert and email sending, excatly as I setup and programed using LUUP.

Vanderbee