Can anyone help sending voice notification using LUPP code?

I am new to vera but would greatly appreciate any advice or help, i purchased veramate, I am simply trying to add a voice notification to vera when i set it to home or away using a scene.

So do I put the code in the scene in the lupp section? I tried that as a test using the exact code outlined on veramate website but it wont work as a simple test.

luup.call_action(“urn:veramate-com:serviceId:VeraMatePN”, “SendAlert”,
{Msg = “My Message”}, [64])

I should mention i am getting voice alerts when i ask a device to notify my veramate will speak on my ipad, but that code in vera UI7 beta is throwing an error message “in lua scene or events”.

Any help would be appreciated, must be missing something.

Just had a look at Veramates web and as far as I can tell it is very much like the Imperihome app.
In Imperihome, you can get TTS to say anything when a scene is triggered.

Is there any reason you prefer Veramete in front of Imperihome?

Sorry I did not answer your question, but the solution might be to change app.

Thank you for your help, I quickly looked at imperihome but noticed it said you need an android device, i am an apple user.

Lets keep the replies on topic, and helpful, or they will be removed.

I can’t see anything immediately obviously wrong - I think the [] around the 64 should be removed, which is the only thing I can see that might make a difference. Otherwise, ensure 64 is the correct device id for the VeraMate Alert plugin. Where are you seeing the error exactly as well, if you have a screenshot you can include.

Thank you I will try your steps and provide documentation you requested this evening when i get home if that does not solve it.

Thank you it works, was the [] as the problem.