C-Bus lighting device

@tiaanv Hello!
I know this thread is ancient history but C-Bus somehow seems to still carry on. Are your Luup files still available to use as a basis of a Vera Plus to Cbus interface?

Thanks for your help!!

cbus.zip (7.5 KB)
Hi @djb383

I have since moved on to hass.io… Well worth checking out. Attached are the last source files I found. Happy to help you get this working if you get stuck on something. Still have a vera running, albeit not doing much.

Regards
Tiaan

Thanks so much for the quick response and sending the files @tiaanv ! Much appreciated. I’ll let you know how I go and will Also look into hass.io.

Thanks again for your help!

Hello tiannv - it’s been a while but I’m wondering what the licensing is on your code? I’m perhaps looking to develop it a little further; with your permission.

C-Bus experts! A question: can a group contain more than one output device? If so, can someone use the C-Gate command “DBGETXML 254” (assuming 254 is correct for your system) and post the file here. I would like to see how that is expressed in the XML. Likewise, the output of the command “TREE 254” would also be very useful.

If you can have two output device in one group; then I don’t see how you handle a dimmer and relay in the same group. How do you dim a relay?

Hoping for some expert help.