Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.68.2.1

We’re releasing today a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 7.68.2.1 with the following bug fixes:

New features for Ezlo controllers:

• Add support for getting the Ecobee URL
  • Add support for unlinking the Ecobee account

Fixed issues:

• Devices list in action step flickers when the user selects/deselects devices
  • A newly added PIN code is displayed twice on the UI
  • The status of 2GIG-FT6-345 Dual Flood Sensing Water detector is not updating on UI
  • Changing the setpoint sets 2 items in heat or cool mode (Ecobee)
  • Unable to edit a scene with trigger and notification user
  • User isn’t redirected to Unpair device flow when taps on Unpair button from the Device control panel

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.68.1.69.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m reporting the flickering still occurs.

hi @tomtcom , can you make a screen record with the flickering? do you use a vera or ezlo controller?

Hi Oleg, it is a Vera Plus. I made the screen record but it is mp4 and can’t upload. What should I do?

can you upload to youtube or google drive and share the link?

@oleg.macovei

Is this the same flickering I reported on the tiles of the Pro Dashboard ?

I’ve just installed the latest 7.6.8.1.69 (276801069) Android app from Firebase on my phone and connected it to my Vera Plus and the tiles are still flickering just the same as I showed in my Private youtube video.

1 Like

Ha! Yes it is! This has been ongoing for months, I just dealt with it.

Would be nice also to choose a home wifi and bypass certain authentication or at very least stop having to select my controller so often.

@Anna Not sure what this means. The flickering is not in the device list so I wonder what was fixed here. The flickering appears on the portal page in the device section.

1 Like