Beta - VeraMobile for Android v. 7.50.789

We’re releasing today a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 7.50.789 with the following:

New features for Ezlo controllers:

• Add Wizard support for Broadlink
  • Add support for Chime type settings

Issues fixed:

• Users get stuck in spinner after changing mode or temperature after first controller connect
  • Controllers from previous connected account are retrieved on current account controller list
  • User can add codes with the same name
  • Unable create scenes with Camera set as action

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.787.

3 Likes

Will any device (433 and Blue Tooth) in Broadlink be visible under Ezlo devices?

Do you have instructions for adding broadlink RF devices to the Ezlo Plus hub?

Hello @ranneman

The instructions are as follows:

• Install the ‘BroadLink’ app from the app store.
  • Open the app and log in with your Broadlink account.
  • Add the device using the ‘BroadLink’ app.
  • Return to the previous screen and press the next button.

After pressing the button ‘next’ the discovery will begin.

Note: if a device was not detected please go through the process again as it will require the device to report to be detected.

Thanks for sharing. I already had added the Broadlink device. Maybe add a description on where to find "Add the device using the “Broadlink” app?

I’m looking for how to add RF devices? I tried to add two different remotes but none is “matched” and as a result I cannot add codes. Both remotes do work on the Broadlink hub.

Anything I can do to get this Broadlink working? I also tried using a IR remote but also no luck.

Hello!

Well basically, you will need to repeat the process a couple of times until it is fully detected.

• Keep your RF enabled remote’s button pressed for 3 to 6 seconds. Repeat if nothing changes.

Note: if the device is still not matched or you continue to have more problems, the BroadLink Hub or device might be locked and it needs to be unlocked to be able to try again, for that you need to go to the settings of the Hub or Device in order to toggle that option.

Then you should be able to add the codes.

So far I have removed and re-added the Broadlink device, no luck.

I can’t find the unlock option in the broadlink app

So where can I do this unlock?

Okay finally found the unlock in the Broadlink app.

Still no luck matching a remote or code.

How can I see that the remote is matched?

What i do is try it with broadlink app first to make sure the matched code is working or not…

Thank for the advice. Meanwhile I have managed to get some codes in the Vera app but they only work sometimes, not very reliable.

The process for matching and learning RF 433Mhz is very cumbersome and unreliable. It really needs to improve before selling this as a solution for 433 MHz devices.

Need to do some more testing also for IR devices.

1 Like

How do you do this?

you can create a device inside the broadlink app (I have ios)…and then use those controls in the device to test if that learning worked or not…once validated …you can use it inside vera app.