Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.610

We’re releasing today a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.610 with the following:

New features:

• Add support for VistaCam 702 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure controllers*

Bug fixing:

• Fixed an issue in scene creation flow when a second trigger was set in a group of triggers and it replaced the first trigger;
  • Fixed an issue when a new time couldn’t be edited for an existing scheduled scene;
  • Fixed an issue in Smart Start flow where app flickered on manual refresh;
  • Fixed an issue where devices were not removed until a logout/login was made;
  • Fixed an issue where the VistaCam record and snapshot actions were not displayed when a scene was edited;
  • Fixed an issue were siren and Ezlo VOI™ devices were not displayed after the controller was reseted;

*Known issues:

• 2-way audio is not working;
  • Preview is not working when connected remotely to the camera. It works only when the phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as the camera.

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.50.611

3 Likes

I am a Beta user, and noticed a few things that I believe needs to be implemented with the new Ezlo Experience before launched/released:

Need a way to update device type, device file, device .json, device category, device subcategory and adding custom .json files/etc.

Not all devices show up correctly when pairing them to the controller. If you know how to do that, and I just missed it, please let me know. If not, I strongly urge this as a feature request!!!

Also, suggest allowing Vera to be able to bridge these new Ezlo hubs and expose the UPnP. By the time the new hardware has third party plugins available, users will get frustrated on this transition. (I understand there is a way to bridge Ezlo to Vera as Ezlo as the Master from great work on GitHub), but that doesn’t help in supporting platforms like Home Assistant/etc.

Also, might be nice to have a PC interface or something to expose logs as well for superuser’s to troubleshoot issues to help out developers and all to fix bugs/third party plugins interopabilities/etc.

Thanks!