We’ve released a new Beta update for Ezlo Linux firmware v.22.214.171.1245.1 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure controllers with the following:
- Improve the logs rotation flow on the controller
- Multiple updates for the BackUps
- Updated reconnect flow for 4G/LTE (for EzloPlus)
- Implementation of API for redirecting HTTP calls to Lua
- The updated mechanism for generating of unique id’s for any block inside of the scene
- Cameras performance improvements
- Updated flow for handling APN/SPN settings
Implement condition blocks for reacting on cloud connection state
Implement condition blocks for other scenes states
Multiple fixes for integration of Z-Wave devices
The main focus for this build was on multiple performance and speed improvements.
For the automations we are working now on the FE part but we will share API, so you can try it with direct API requests.