Beta - Ezlo Linux v.2.0.15.1591.2 for Ezlo Plus, Ezlo Secure controllers

We’ve release a new Beta update for Ezlo Linux firmware v.2.0.15.1591.2 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure controllers with the following:

Improvements:

Fixes:

• Fixed the issues with being unable to delete devices when the inclusion fails
  • Fixed the issues with Sunset/Sunrise condition not working for 1st of January
  • Fixed the issues on Cameras where callbacks from requests before a plugin is restarted were called after plugin restart
  • Fixed the issue on Vistacam 703 with not being able to create videos records if SD card was not present

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
  • Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
  • Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
  • Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption
6 Likes

Noticed my Ezlo Secure is not pulling down the v.2.0.1591.2 beta firmware upon reset. Still showing 2.0.14… version.

Hello @jvilla,
Unless your controller belongs to the Beta program, it won’t upgrade to a beta version. This version should be available for regular users very soon. In case your controller hasn’t been updated then, you can try to reboot it to force the upgrade.
Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi Oscar. Thanks for the reply. I should have been more clear. I AM part of the beta program (or am supposed to be part of it) and I have rebooted the router (multiple times). It’s not pulling it down…that’s what prompted me to post this question.

Trying to use hub.extensions.plugin.run with the code parameter to run Lua code, was working under 14.1570, fails under 15.1591. I tried using the API tool and feeding it the example from the API documentation, and it also fails.

Request:

{
    "method": "hub.extensions.plugin.run",
    "id": "1777423992",
    "params": {
        "code": "cHJpbnQoIkhlbGxvIEx1YSEp"
    }
}

Failure response:

{
  "error": {
    "code": -32600,
    "data": "rpc.params.notfound",
    "message": "Bad params"
  },
  "id": "1777423992",
  "method": "hub.extensions.plugin.run",
  "result": {},
  "sender": {
    "conn_id": "28b40488-e382-4981-9459-d126a39b5953",
    "type": "ui"
  }
}

at some point over the last few days it finally pulled the latest beta. Issue resolved for the moment.

1 Like