Beta - Ezlo Linux v.2.0.14.1570.3 for Ezlo Plus, Ezlo Secure controllers

We’ve released a new Beta update for Ezlo Linux firmware v.2.0.14.1570.3 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure controllers with the following:

New Features:

• Added support for sending logs to Cloud during firmware update and reset process

Improvements:

• Implement LED behaviour for different battery states.

Fixes:

• Fixes & improvements on connectivity

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
  • Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
  • Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
  • Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption
5 Likes

Once again I find that an update to the firmware has switched my devices around. Specifically, my Zooz Zen16, which has 4 sub-devices, has had at least two of the relays switched, such that “open curtains” now triggers the close curtains relay, and visa-versa. This has happened at least twice in the past.

I guess this is why they call it a beta :slight_smile: