Beta - Ezlo Linux FW v.1.0.27 update for Vera Edge and Ezlo Plus controllers

We’re releasing today a new Beta update for the Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.0.27 with the following:
New Features:

• Added support for working with STA and access point mode in the same time on Ezlo Plus

• Implemented API for switching on/ off network interfaces( hub.network.interface.enabled.set)

• Added functionality for monitoring reachable/unreachable state on Zigbee devices (applies only to Ezlo Plus Beta users)

• Add support for the latest (2nd) version of the user code command class

LUA API changes:

• Added support for getting timezone

• Added support in Lua for getting location

• Implemented API for getting current time

• Implemented http.repeat_request()

Fixes:

• Bug fixing on Z-Wave and Zigbee devices

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
  • Issues with WiFi sometimes not working after factory reset and it needs a hub reboot
  • Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)

To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:

• Power cycle your Vera Edge controller or
  • Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge controller.

P.S.: The API documents with the above features are in progress. We’ll post them here once we have them ready.

6 Likes

Have the updated API documents been posted?

I searched the forums and only found the HUB API posted back in March. I’d like to disable the wifi interface as it is not required in my setup. Thanks.

Hi @dgdev,
for Ezlo Plus you can use this request:
{
“method”: “hub.network.enabled.set”,
“id”: “ID”,
“params”: {
“interfaceId” : “wlan0.1”,
“enabled” : “off”
}
}

for G150 with new FW you can use this request:
{
“method”: “hub.network.enabled.set”,
“id”: “ID”,
“params”: {
“interfaceId” : “ra0”,
“enabled” : “off”
}
}

Thank you!

Here it is with correct formatting:

{
	"method": "hub.network.enabled.set",
	"id": "ID",
	"params": {
		"interfaceId": "wlan0.1",
		"enabled": "off"
	}
}

I also had to reboot my Ezlo Plus before it stopped broadcasting the SSID.

Nice I can confirm this works to stop the Ezlo Plus broadcasting a rogue WIFI SSID.

It works in reverse as well, if you set the enabled to “on”.

I can also confirm it works on a Vera Edge (G150) with the new firmware. :smile: Thanks!

{
	"method": "hub.network.enabled.set",
	"id": "ID",
	"params": {
		"interfaceId": "ra0",
		"enabled": "off"
	}
}
1 Like

@cw-kid,
Right, you can use it both ways.