We’re releasing today a new update for Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.0.28 for Vera Edge and Ezlo Plus controllers:
- Added API for setting Z-Wave devices configuration parameters and device settings
- Implement mechanisms for using code from one plugin in another
- Improvements on working with reachable/unreachable status of devices.
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave and Zigbee devices
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
Device_settings_API.pdf (212.6 KB)
To get your controller updated to the latest version please do one of the following actions:
- Power cycle your Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge / Ezlo Plus controller.