AV Devices

I’m currently using HomeWave v.191 to control my vera system.

I recently got got my iTach to control some of my InfraRed devices.

I’ve installed GC100 and configure it with my iTach device.

Then I’ve added an IR device in vera web interface and successfully added my LG TV. From the Vera Web Interface I can go to AV Gear and click in the control button that vera has created for me after adding and testing the IR red codes for my tv. Once I click the control button a virtual remote control shows on the web interface and I can control the tv with no problem through my iTach.

So now I’m trying to add this av device into my HomeWave configuration but the IR device is nowhere to be found within homewave.

what am I missing?

[quote=“ronluna, post:1, topic:181381”]So now I’m trying to add this av device into my HomeWave configuration but the IR device is nowhere to be found within homewave.

what am I missing?[/quote]

You searched everywhere for the device number?

There doesn’t seem to be much support in homewave for this device. Only found one other person asking questions about it in Homewave and he was having problems too.

Read here:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,11135.msg162402.html#msg162402

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,14645.msg111930.html#msg111930

There’s an Audio / Video control in HomeWave that supports uPnP-compatible devices in Vera, but it only supports VCR-like devices, with play/stop/next buttons. Please try adding an on/off switch and dimmer in HomeWave, and see if your TV shows up in the list of available devices. You should be able to link them to the TV to control power and volume, if these are controllable from your Vera as well.

Would you mind mailing me a dump of your Vera config (to: homewave@intvelt.com)? You can get the dump from x.x.x.x:3480/data_request?id=user_data2&output_format=json where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your Vera. Please save the dump in a separate .txt file and mail it as an attachment.

With that info I can look into adding support for TV-like devices.

Thank for your suggestions integlikewhoa, I have gone through both of links you posted and created a new service as suggested by intveltr in the GC100:

• New service: upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1
    • New variable: Status
    • New value: 0

intveltr, I have tried linking the the GC100 or the LG AV Remote I’ve created with an ON/OFF switch of with others type of devices in HomeWave but they can not be found. I have also dump the vera config to you.

Any other ideas I could try?