App for Ios and android

Is there a good app out there that runs on both android and ios? I need it to be user friendly, modern looking, show the status of DSC system and show camers.

What are yall’s suggestions.

Thanks!

Or is there not one that works with both? Thats the way it seems from reading everything.

http://getvera.com/apps/

Having said that, none of the good apps work on both.

Thanks, went with the automator app for ios and probably going with homebuddy for android

Just to give you a heads up. While homebuddy is a good app, the app has not seen any update in some time and the developer has not been active in awhile. Some other good alternatives:

Imperihome
AutHomationHD (my app)

• Garrett

If your looking for a good app for iOS, iViri is worth checking out.

FYI, jpete7683 is the developer of iViri. Just wanted to point that out. In the future, it may be best to let others know.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:5, topic:179962”]Just to give you a heads up. While homebuddy is a good app, the app has not seen any update in some time and the developer has not been active in awhile. Some other good alternatives:

Imperihome
AutHomationHD (my app)

• Garrett[/quote]

Both of these are great options for Android. I use both on a regular basis. I do find that each one is suited to particular uses (in my cse). I use AutHomation for my phones and “non-controller” tablets. For my tablets I use like controllers, I like to use ImperiHome for it’s dashboard layout which allows me to not only add Vera Devices, Scenese etc, but also shortcuts to other android apps. I use a launcher called “target launcher” which makes ImperiHome open when the home button on those tablets is clicked. In this sense, ImperiHome is my “launcher” for those devices.

[quote=“garrettwp, post:7, topic:179962”]FYI, jpete7683 is the developer of iViri. Just wanted to point that out. In the future, it may be best to let others know.

• Garrett[/quote]

Sorry I should have pointed that out that I am the developer so I may be a little biased. However, iViri will have implementation of geofences that triggers virtual switches which will help users to be more accurate with their location than the iPhone Locator plugin and it will take care of the battery drain that everyone experiences with that plugin. Also it has voice control built in, no its not Siri based but it is setup in a way that you could use Siri to launch the app and set the app up to open directly to the voice control view and you could execute your command completely hands free. It is under review with apple at the moment and should be available as early as today or as late as later in the week.