Anyone installed 1.7.1693?

What’s the word on 1.7.1693?

I did. I installed the beta version and my aeon 6-in-1 motion sensor showed some warning message. I just installed the stable firmware and it seems to be working fine for me.

Just installed this morning. Woah!! I’m getting a ton of notifications on my phone! I hit the maximum notifications on SMS but there’s no limit for the mobile app. Every time one of my motion sensors trips it sends a notification to my phone even though the devices don’t specify that a notification should be sent. That wouldn’t be a problem if I used the motion sensors only for security (then i could disarm them when not needed) BUT I also use them to control my central air and heat units. That means I can’t disarm the sensors when the alarm is off. It’s driving me crazy and it will definitely drain my phone battery. I guess I can try to turn off all notifications temporarily but this needs to get fixed ASAP!

Any idea what I might be able to tweak to get this to go away? Anyone else seeing this issue?

Don’t see the First Alert Smoke/CO disappearing fix from release notes… I think I skip then.

When things seem to be working, I won’t be updating lol

God speed lads

Hi,

Well for me it was a improvement, got rid of my Phantom devices, and could easy add a qubino flush dimmer Z-wave plus with temperature sensor…all inputs found, not listed btw.

Also the system is getting faster and respond marvelous these days…so yes (vera programmers) keep on this road, I think its heading in the right direction.

Always scary a update, i realize that…

good evening,

Lennoz

[quote=“Lennoz, post:6, topic:190696”]Hi,

Well for me it was a improvement, got rid of my Phantom devices, and could easy add a qubino flush dimmer Z-wave plus with temperature sensor…all inputs found, not listed btw.

Also the system is getting faster and respond marvelous these days…so yes (vera programmers) keep on this road, I think its heading in the right direction.

good evening,

Lennoz[/quote]

Did you do anything to get rid of the devices or did they disappear on their own? I have 10 or so devices that spawned and I was going to fight to get rid of them but the last time I did that I had to reinclude a couple of devices and redo PLEG conditions. I’ll hold off if the update may take care of it on its own.

I have noticed some improvement in the UI, both web and mobile. My dimmer switches are now displaying properly. Prior to this update it was difficult to determine whether the device was on or off and difficult to control since the buttons overlayed one another.

Time will tell whether the intermittent ‘Device reports its busy, please try again later’ and ‘Cannot contact device’ (even tho I could still control the device) messages will disappear but so far, so good.

I had to disable push notifications due to the flood of notifications problem I posted about earlier.

Everything else appears to be working.

I upgraded my VeryEdge and I lost the static IPsetup of the controleur ( I had to reverback Dynamic IP-> Static IP) plus the Veraedge Wifi has been activatecd during the upgrade ( I had to desactivate it)

The Garage door sensor Vision ZG8101 ( 7.0.9 regression) is still not fixed :cry:

Let’s monitor now

Sigh. Against my better judgement, I went ahead and loaded it on my VeraLite. Got a fast blue flashing for 30 minutes, so I unplugged and replugged power. Now I get a slow blue flash.

And at some point it recovered - everything seems to be working fine again.

I have 7 Vera Edges and 1 Vera Lite (not all in one home), and I updated 4 units so far. I stopped and am reverting back to 12.1 version because I too am having the disappearing issue. All my First Alert Smoke/CO ZCombo units completely disappeared on 3 of the 4 Vera Edge’s that had them.

Plus, no changes to my CT101 thermostats, so no need to update for me.

I also lost my z-combo’s on my EDGE.

To follow up, I was able to restore my ZCombo devices to 2 of the 4 Vera Edges that I’ve upgraded so far (to 7.0.13). In case anyone is interested in how, here’s what I did:

First, I had to “upgrade” back to 7.0.12.1. After that completed, I looked on the web interface and saw it restored successfully, but the devices were still missing.

Next, I then went to settings → backup, and restored the backup that I made right before doing the 7.0.13 upgrade. PLEASE ALWAYS make sure to backup BEFORE doing any type of heavy work in Vera, not just for upgrades alone. (Also, I did not select “restore z-wave network” while restoring my backup)

After a few minutes, Vera Edge restarted and everything is restored and functioning properly.

Has anyone tried to unpair then readd the zcombo units after the upgrade?

EDIT: By restoring back to the backup done just prior to the firmware update I was able to see the Zcombo. Pretty slick!

I personally haven’t because it would cause me more work setting inputs in PLEG than it would to restore.

I haven’t myself either, but reading the post on the beta the devices are paired they just don’t show on the UI. If you try and remove and re add it says it found an existing node, but it still doesn’t show. I need to do some more investigation, but I think the node is still there just can’t be seen on the UI.

Also to add I can still add them to imperihome app, it still shows up as being in vera. I can run some more test with PLEG, but I’m gonna guess that pleg is still working with your z-combos too, you just can’t see them but the node is still active.

[quote=“RHINESEL, post:7, topic:190696”][quote=“Lennoz, post:6, topic:190696”]Hi,

good evening,

Lennoz[/quote]

Did you do anything to get rid of the devices or did they disappear on their own? I have 10 or so devices that spawned and I was going to fight to get rid of them but the last time I did that I had to reinclude a couple of devices and redo PLEG conditions. I’ll hold off if the update may take care of it on its own.[/quote]

It took care of itself, I did nothing to it, so for me it was fine…
good luck, or should we not say that!

Lennoz

I did all that when tried out the 13 beta. Unpaired OK. Re-add OK too. Vera found the new device. I renamed it and assigned to correct room. Save it. Once every reloaded, device still no where to be found. Tried to pair it again and Vera told me that the node exist and do nothing.

I did all that when tried out the 13 beta. Unpaired OK. Re-add OK too. Vera found the new device. I renamed it and assigned to correct room. Save it. Once every reloaded, device still no where to be found. Tried to pair it again and Vera told me that the node exist and do nothing.[/quote]

Marc is working on it, but I have checked and the device nodes are in vera and they can be seen on mobile apps, but they are not visable in the UI.
To top this off Stock scenes, Vera alerts and PLEG can not see them either. So your hopes of getting notifications or using them as triggers are not an option with this version so far.

If you want working Z-Combo’s do not upgrade!