Anyone have ERGY Historical Usage working? Mine is not & ZERO Support!!!

I installed this about a month ago and I get a Database Error when opening Usage / Historical

I have called ERGY 3 times and submitted 3 online tickets. Seems like they don’t want new customers as they cannot even help me with something simple nor bother to return calls.

Is this just does not work they should say so and I’ll won’t bother anyone, nor will I pay for any of their “upgraded” services.

Sad too… I like supporting local companies in Colorado since I live there.

Hey Aaron,

Can you submit a trouble ticket with us ? We should be able to help you with this.

Platform Status: status.getvera.com
USA Toll Free: talkdesk+18669662272
International: talkdesk+17024879770
Email: support@getvera.com
Web: support.getvera.com
Hours of Operation: Monday ? Friday 12:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time

Ditto. I gave up on Vera. They don’t return emails, or phone calls and never really attempted to resolve energy reporting for me. I love the promise of Vera, but the lack of care for customers who purchased Vera with energy reporting in mind, is sad. I simply don’t have time to change to Fibaro or other Z-wave based systems. At least I can log onto ERGY and I get current energy reporting, but the Energy reporting and ERGY plugin has been broken for so long with my Vera 3, I just don’t believe Vera cares anymore. Very sad.

The famous: “No data for energy card” on the dashboard has been there for over a year and the “Ergy gateway serial is not present in user: User exist and cookie” has been the response for the Energy tab for any selection (Current Usage, Device Usage, Home Usage, Report, and Energy Profile), for the same year plus of time… stupid crazy.

I would love Vera to make an update that fixed the Energy reporting, but I really don’t see any evidence that they care about this issue. Wow, usually a good rant like that makes me feel better!.. but I’m too frustrated with Vera’s lack of support to feel guilty about lashing out in public.

[quote=“mcv.johnm, post:2, topic:188993”]Hey Aaron,

Can you submit a trouble ticket with us ? We should be able to help you with this.

Hours of Operation: Monday ? Friday 12:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time[/quote]

I’ve tried calling. Many times. I even leave a voicemail. No response. It’s clear that it’s not just me, or this other user having the problem, so I’d like to know f this is something that MCV has seen and can solve, or if it’s generally broken.

Support used to be great, but I have not gotten replies to trouble tickets, phone calls or emails. It seems as if the company has downsized support, or just doesn’t care anymore. Makes me sad… I really want to root for Vera to succeed and grow, improve it’s products and services, but without support, I am likely to give up and switch as soon as I have time. I think they should just remove the energy monitoring features and stop marketing energy solutions if they are not going to get them to work or support their clients.

[quote=“mcv.johnm, post:2, topic:188993”]Hey Aaron,

Hours of Operation: Monday ? Friday 12:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time[/quote]

Seems that many of us have the same problem. Could you maybe help us out in this forum since all/many of mine/our tickets/phone calls/voice mails go unanswered?

Any updates on the energy monitoring working?

I went onto ergy website and it says there were issues with micasaverde

I gave up >:(

I have this problem in my UI7 Energy

No gateway info response!

Anyone else with this problem?

Yes, lots of us… But it seems that MCV is never going to address it, and most people don’t care enough to complain about it anymore.

It used to work for me years ago under UI5. It doesn’t work for me at all under UI7.
I did some checking and it’s my understanding that the Ergy plugin doesn’t work under UI7 and it’s simply not an available feature anymore.

However, the product information page at http://getvera.com/controllers/veraedge/ Still mentions Energy monitoring as a feature.
Energy management?Preconfigured Device Settings for Easy Setup; At a Glance Reporting of Household Energy Consumption; Daily, Monthly, and Annual Reporting

If it is supposed to be working under UI7 I’d be interested in getting it fixed. It was a nice feature being able to see the energy usage.

From the ERGY website:
Products Page

As you may know, Micasaverde (now Vera Control) is undergoing significant upgrades in order to provide you with a better overall product. Unfortunately, during this period, the ERGY energy application is not fully operational. You will not be able to purchase premium services until the upgrade process is complete.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to bring you a superior energy application. For more information visit www.getvera.com or email info@getvera.com.

If you?d like to receive an alert when the application is ready, please enter your email address below.