Android Wearable

Is there any (fairly easy) way to control Vera or home automation in general via Android Wearable (watch)? I have zenwatches 2 an3; i would like to see what is available.

I searched here and found a thread for the “Smart Adobe” app (that controlled Vera) but the thread died in 2016 and the App itself is no longer in the Play Store.

Thanks in advance.

Imperihome has a wear os app

I would not call it easy, but I do that using the Android Tasker application along with the AutoWear Tasker plugin.

I have the imperihome app on the watch but it’s grossly inadequate; it only give you voice control and i have yet to be able to control anything. Disappointing.

I know a little about tasker, let take a look at autowear and see if i can handle it.

Thanks.

Please let me know if you find any success with Tasker. My AutoVera plugin crapped out on me months ago and I never got it working again. It just crashes every time I try to find my Vera unit. Strange thing is it was working just fine and then BOOM – nothing. Pretty annoying.
BTW, are you the Treetop that used to be on the Girder forum?

Good luck

I found that Autovera worked much better after I assigned my Vera to a fixed IP address (using my router’s DHCP reservation feature).

I found that Autovera worked much better after I assigned my Vera to a fixed IP address (using my router’s DHCP reservation feature).[/quote]

I think I had that set up at one point but recently inexplicably lost my router settings, so I guess that’s worth looking at.
Thanks for the suggestion