Android App takes a very long time to display devices

When I open the app, the dashboard does not display everything for a long time (more than 30 seconds, sometimes, they do not show up at all).

When I devices in the menu, it takes over 30 seconds for them to display.

Does anyone have any idea as to why and how to fix it?

Thanks.

I have exact same problem, devices load extremely slow and sometimes i have to close app several times for it to come up.

Same problem here. I’ve already created a topic:

Same here, it takes a long time for the devices to eventually appear and be shown.

I think the app is designed to login externally first before routing to the local IP even if you are on home WiFi and maybe too many relays are checked prior to skipping the login and going to the internal home network. You also still can’t tell if a luup reload is occurring as a point of note only which is probably not so frequent as relating to the OP.

I’m not sure why after all these years we can’t bypass the external login if on home WiFi with the app. If you ditch the app and just launch a chrome bookmark it’s probably a lot better plus you get all the advanced commands you can’t get in the app.

They will fix it guys!
IOS works fast…so Android can too…

What devices are supported?

Hello. For the full list of devices that are integrated with the Ezlo platform, please always check:
-Z-Wave Full List
-Zigbee Full List
-2 Gig Full List
Kind regards!

Still the same issue. Slow display of all dashboard items. Extremely slow display of devices when going to devices under the menu section.

1 Like

Apparently Ezlo have a new lead Android developer who has come onboard recently and will be making sure the Android version of the app catches back up with the iOS version.

As it seems to me the iOS version is much faster.

Although day to day I don’t use the Vera mobile app as I never liked it much. Currently using Home Remote with a Vera Plus.

1 Like

Anything we can do to encourage the expediting of this process - i.e. high priority on the Backlog list?

IT IS PAINFULLY SLOW! I have been waiting patiently for months, there is progress but seems to be as slow as the loading of the app and adding devices.

Hello guys,

We are working on the problem and will make it faster as it’s supposed to be very soon.

1 Like

… or there will soon be a new MiOS app and the old-fashioned Vera app will retire:

both will continue for now…
You will have the Vera app as well as a brand new MiOS app.

Is it a brand new app the Mios one?

The Mios app I have on my phone just looks like a rebranded Vera app with blue colour theme and some slight differences in the GUI.

its not available in Android yet.

So the “new” / current Mios app for Android has been abandoned now?

This “Mios” app that is a re-skinned version of the Vera app, that has a different menu system.

It hasn’t been updated to new MiOS app…
IOS has been updated to new MiOS app…Android is yet to be updated…

Is there an eta on when this will be fixed?