Alt UI UI7 - Remote Logon problem

I am going to UI7 remote access: https://vera-ui.strongcubedfitness.com/Veralogin.php

I enter my Vera Logon details and passoword and it take me to an option to click on device.

With a tab for Toggle Details

I may be being stupid, and I am sure everyone will let me know if I am :wink: but on my Phone - Chrome, Andriod Phone-Default Browser, PC Chrome and PC-IE there is nothing clickable.

brwnbr, not sure what the url is. The url to login to a controller on UI7 home.getvera.com.

[quote=“brownbr, post:1, topic:190992”]I am going to UI7 remote access: https://vera-ui.strongcubedfitness.com/Veralogin.php

I enter my Vera Logon details and passoword and it take me to an option to click on device.

With a tab for Toggle Details

I may be being stupid, and I am sure everyone will let me know if I am :wink: but on my Phone - Chrome, Andriod Phone-Default Browser, PC Chrome and PC-IE there is nothing clickable.[/quote]

the url https://vera-ui.strongcubedfitness.com/Veralogin.php is correct for remote access to your vera if you use ALTUI on your vera and the plugin is installed.

you first enter user name + password plus click on sign in.

Then a second page should appear with a message “Click on the device you want to reach” and a table; you click on one of the lines of the table to remotely login to your ALTUI controlled vera

I have done just that and after entering my Username and Password it takes me to
https://vera-ui.strongcubedfitness.com/VeraloginAction.php

I see :

Remote Login to VERA Alternate UI

Click on the device you want to reach

InternalIP Platform Firmware Mac Address Relay
192.168.1.111 Sercomm%20NA301 #45106147 1.7.1707 xx:60:yy:03:zz:1a vera-eu-oem-relay12.mios.com

The above is in a table . But there is no option to click I can click anywhere in the table along the line 192.168.1.111 but nothing

Suggestions?

[quote=“brownbr, post:4, topic:190992”]I have done just that and after entering my Username and Password it takes me to
https://vera-ui.strongcubedfitness.com/VeraloginAction.php

I see :

Remote Login to VERA Alternate UI

Click on the device you want to reach

InternalIP Platform Firmware Mac Address Relay
192.168.1.111 Sercomm%20NA301 #45106147 1.7.1707 xx:60:yy:03:zz:1a vera-eu-oem-relay12.mios.com

The above is in a table . But there is no option to click I can click anywhere in the table along the line 192.168.1.111 but nothing

Suggestions?[/quote]
Click on the line

I have included a screenshot as if my ALTUI Plugin is not behaving correctly I would not see what others are seeing, which is clearly the is the case. As there really in nothing to click on.

I confirm you see the same thing as others see. you just need to click on the line ( like where your IP address is shown )

Now, if the ALTUI plugin is not installed properly, or if we have a communication issue, it will nto work. so the first thing to verify is if the plugin is installed properly and if the local access with http:///port_3480/data_request?id=lr_ALTUI_Handler&command=home works properly. once that is proven, then we can work on a remote access problem

Hi amg0. Thanks for the response. I can confirm it works locally on PC and phone.

I can create you a personal account and send your account details in a personal message. So you can see for yourself?

Once finished I delete the account?

[quote=“brownbr, post:8, topic:190992”]Hi amg0. Thanks for the response. I can confirm it works locally on PC and phone.

I can create you a personal account and send your account details in a personal message. So you can see for yourself?

Once finished I delete the account?[/quote]
I am out this week so will be difficult.
Using this same account and password, and using the official getvera portal, do you get access to your unit under ui7?

Yes I do. No problems at all remote via the office vera portal. I use a password manager so no problems with password or account mismatch. When I do get to the screen to click on the device all I get is a pointer or the copy/paste | but no click hand anywhere in that area. The fact that it takes me through to that screen says it’s validated my password.
One thing that concerns me is if I login to ALTUI locally at the bottom of the screen I see another of my user accounts (my sons) not mine which I logged on with.

yes so now just click once on the line displayed on the table and wait ( could take 1 2 minutes )

no relation to this issue and harmless. I just display one user name ( which is garanteed to be unique since MCV does not create duplicate names ) and I just just need one name to register people when they donate. so no issue here

There is an ’ in my device name which was breaking your code.

I have taken it out, but you may want to look for this within the code.

Thanks for the help. Brent

[quote=“brownbr, post:12, topic:190992”]There is an ’ in my device name which was breaking your code.

I have taken it out, but you may want to look for this within the code.

Thanks for the help. Brent[/quote]

a! ok. will look

This issue is still not solved. Over the past two years I have been unable to get the remote login working and thus abandoned installation of the plug in. Until yesterday when I read ‘brownbr’ post on device name anomalies. I have a device called 't-Spieghel which is acceptable by VERA convention however inhibits from loading ALT UI remotely. Only by changing the device name to Spieghel am I able to get it working, i.e. 't corrupts the login process.
Hope this can be rectified to ensure the device name is not meaningless.

[quote=“icare, post:14, topic:190992”]This issue is still not solved. Over the past two years I have been unable to get the remote login working and thus abandoned installation of the plug in. Until yesterday when I read ‘brownbr’ post on device name anomalies. I have a device called 't-Spieghel which is acceptable by VERA convention however inhibits from loading ALT UI remotely. Only by changing the device name to Spieghel am I able to get it working, i.e. 't corrupts the login process.
Hope this can be rectified to ensure the device name is not meaningless.[/quote]

I would need more info on what fails exactly ? at which step exactly of the process and in which page (url) ? what are the javascript console log messages ?

[quote=“amg0, post:15, topic:190992”][quote=“icare, post:14, topic:190992”]This issue is still not solved. Over the past two years I have been unable to get the remote login working and thus abandoned installation of the plug in. Until yesterday when I read ‘brownbr’ post on device name anomalies. I have a device called 't-Spieghel which is acceptable by VERA convention however inhibits from loading ALT UI remotely. Only by changing the device name to Spieghel am I able to get it working, i.e. 't corrupts the login process.
Hope this can be rectified to ensure the device name is not meaningless.[/quote]

I would need more info on what fails exactly ? at which step exactly of the process and in which page (url) ? what are the javascript console log messages ?[/quote]

I have just seen the same problem controller named My 'Ouse, I have just had to change the name so it doesnt have the ’ in it.
To try , add a ’ to the controller name, then log in, result is where the table should be is just a list of code.

URL: https://remotevera.000webhostapp.com/veralogin.php
See post Posted by: brownbr
? on: February 24, 2016, 04:51:27 am ?

There is an ’ in my device name which was breaking your code.

Hi Guys/Gals,

I have a Veralite with UI7. I installed the AltUI app (ver 2.12) and although I get a Remote Login to Vera Alternate UI Screen, when I put in my info (correctly), I get an error… Warning! Invalid Login, Try Again please!. I can connect to my GetVera Login remotely no problem, locally as well. My Vera app on my iPhone works fine as well. I dislike the Vera app and read many good reviews about the AltUI so I’m eager to try it out for myself.

I am missing any installation steps?? I read that it should work once I install the app?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!