Alpha update - Ezlo Linux fw v.1.0.20 for Vera Edge controllers

We’re pleased to release today an update to Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.0.20 for Vera Edge controllers.

New Features:

• Added support for md5 /sha1 Lua methods
  • Implemented Lua API for the subscription of changes for universal devices and Items

Fixes:

• Fixed the issue with warnings being present when Excluding and re-including the Zoon Zen15 V2 on the Vera Edge
  • Bug fixing to Zwave devices

Known issues:

• Issue with button numbering missing from the trigger list for scene controllers

For all users that enrolled in the Alpha group you need to do one of the following actions to get the update :

• Power cycle your Vera Edge controller or
  • Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge controller.
5 Likes

great job guys.

Any times scales on when we might start to see the Web GUI?

1 Like

Can confirm that the beta .420 connected to my 1.0.20 fw Edge no longer presents the dreaded “Device not found” warning I mentioned in my earlier feedback. (It still appears occasionally when exiting the VOI “Type a command” screen, but only momentarily.)

Likewise, the scary-looking red “No Internet connection” banner seems to have taken the rest of the day off, as it no longer displays when I start/use the beta app.

Nicely done.

1 Like