Almond Router and Controller - second ZWAVE controller possible with vera ?

Hi all,

I saw a very nice Controller Almond+ from securifi

https://www.securifi.com/de/almondplus

I am wondering, if this would be possible to use in parallel to Vera? And is there a way to copy ZWAVE data to this Controller without opening all walls?

Thanks!

I backed the almond+ on Kickstarter. As of right now it doesn’t support being a secondary controller. It has been kind of a flop as far as automation goes and it is an ok router for the $99 I paid for it. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Same here. Purchased my Almond+ through Kickstarter. Struggled with them to try and make it functional.

It’s now completely disconnected, and and completely forgotten. I consider it to be quite a disappointment to be honest.

Mine has made a good repeater.
Shame, it promised much delivered little.

[quote=“TheGadgetGuy, post:3, topic:190693”]Same here. Purchased my Almond+ through Kickstarter. Struggled with them to try and make it functional.

It’s now completely disconnected, and and completely forgotten. I consider it to be quite a disappointment to be honest.[/quote]

Same here… still boxed from my last move. One year as a beta tester for them was enough.

And since I retired the almond+ before their firmware could handle zigbee sensors, I have a bunch of those boxed up as well - maybe this will factor into my decision to order a new Vera ;D.