This is the following of the topic http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,11759.0.html
Unbelievable ! I did not succeed in defining a repeat event !
It is working with variable sl_SceneActivated declared in service S_SceneController1.xml and an event declaration similar to what is defined in file D_SceneController1.json.
If I do exactly the same thing with another variable (in another service) it does not work !
I finally defined on my device:
- an event based on variable sl_SceneActivated from service SceneController1
- another event based on variable sl_SceneActivated from my own service
- variable definition and scene definition are strictly identical, the only difference is the name of the service.
And the result is … strange:
- I have a repeated event when I update variable from service SceneController1
- I have not a repeated event when I update variable from my own service
My conclusion would be:
- allowRepeats is not working
- MCV did something particular to make it work for SceneController1 only
I was finally able to use allowRepeats in events for triggers.
Maybe something has been fixed in the last firmware (1.5.622) or my previous try was wrong.