Alerts not working Gibberish in LUUP

I’ve setup a brand newVera edge system (have another one). But I’m having this strange issue with the LUUP code in the scene’s that I create.
After creating a Scene (not entering any LUUP code) and then entering the Vera Alerts setup it add’s the correct LUUP code to the scene (x device notifications updated). But when I then Test it, it has changed the LUUP code to absolute gibberish.
It looks like this:???J??W?h ^????[??????r???????‰?Z??+??????‰?ˆ??^? %z?u???z?œx?-‰?œj?????? ????'??????????????????????Z?????????????????????????y?????????????????????????????' ?????Œ??Œj?w^~)????z??????j?šnW?????œŠ˜ž?????????•???????????wUz?€•?????

I’ve checked my “old” (primary) system which have several well functioning scenes and Alerts, If I check the scene settings the LUUP code it looks good, then I exit (without saving) and check again I get the same gibberish?????AJ??W?h ^??????[??????r????????œ…??‚?ž??????‰?ˆ???U??W???????z?œx?-‰?œj?????????L????????m??????????????nA????m-zj^??n????????????????????H+i???‚?m ??????zj^??n????H???nv???????z?????? ??*m??????y?????m,q???nw????D?š—?j??nv?????????????? ??‚?mz?œ??????????z.??(u??????y????????I????????????EZ?&›??????????D^r*bz{l?????????W???????????????A??D??^? %z?l????0�

So at this moment I don’t want to edit my system as the most vital notifications works at the moment but if I would just enter the scene edit page i gets Screwed up.

See the following thread …
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,40474.0.html

Thanks! After a few tries I got it working.
(Read instructions on page 2)