Aeon Labs Doorbell - Turned into a Door Chime

Trying to get this set up to use as a chime for our door bird. Stupid question–is the node value the device ID? This is the first time I’m using lua since the transition to UI7 and have tried entering the following:

luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=?425’,Data=‘112 4 6 1 1’},1)

I’ve edited the node to be the device ID, but when I enter in the lua dialogue box to test, nothing happens. The chime works when I press the on button, but would like to be able to call specific chimes and edit volume using lua.

[quote=“tb001, post:21, topic:189913”]Trying to get this set up to use as a chime for our door bird. Stupid question–is the node value the device ID? This is the first time I’m using lua since the transition to UI7 and have tried entering the following:

luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=?425’,Data=‘112 4 6 1 1’},1)

I’ve edited the node to be the device ID, but when I enter in the lua dialogue box to test, nothing happens. The chime works when I press the on button, but would like to be able to call specific chimes and edit volume using lua.[/quote]

I’m using this exact same setup with 4 chimes. the node is the altID of the chime device (found in advanced tab)
The most recent firmware is not handleing the chimes well, it was working perfectly before, now it is constantly resending the chime signal which now plays from 1-6 times, hopefully Vera will fix it soon.
here is my working command:
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘36’,Data=‘112 4 6 1 9’},1)
Let me know if I can help more, the doorbird subscription can be a little complicated but you only have to do it once.
|-<:)

[quote=“prophead, post:22, topic:189913”][quote=“tb001, post:21, topic:189913”]Trying to get this set up to use as a chime for our door bird. Stupid question–is the node value the device ID? This is the first time I’m using lua since the transition to UI7 and have tried entering the following:

I’ve edited the node to be the device ID, but when I enter in the lua dialogue box to test, nothing happens. The chime works when I press the on button, but would like to be able to call specific chimes and edit volume using lua.[/quote]

I’m using this exact same setup with 4 chimes. the node is the altID of the chime device (found in advanced tab)
The most recent firmware is not handleing the chimes well, it was working perfectly before, now it is constantly resending the chime signal which now plays from 1-6 times, hopefully Vera will fix it soon.
here is my working command:
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘36’,Data=‘112 4 6 1 9’},1)
Let me know if I can help more, the doorbird subscription can be a little complicated but you only have to do it once.
|-<:)[/quote]

Thanks! I tried the altID as well, but didn’t work. Will go back and double check syntax, now that I know which is right and I’m not trying a bunch of different iterations. I noticed they were tripping multiple times as well–good to know this isn’t the norm. Hopefully it will get figured out quickly.

Was able to get the doorbird subscribed with no issues, thanks to your previous posts! The trickiest part was furthering out where to enter the http line :slight_smile: Deceptively simple!

Have to say, we’re really impressed with the doorbird so far. The image quality is just fantastic, even on wifi, and set up was pretty easy. We installed two units to replace an older intercom system and they’re just great quality. And really impressive how fast the app and Vera respond to the button push.