2852-222, Insteon Leak Sensor On Vera edge

Has anyone used these? I like the form factor-just set it on the ground.
I got it installed and armed it but it doesn’t seem to send an alert
Thanks

Bill

How are you using it? Directly in Vera Edge or through altseon? If direct, I would not be surprise it does not work. vera does not update the status of the switches, so I expect the same for the sensor. might work through Alsteon if it supports it.

Just using it directly. I didn’t know about Alsteon. I did figure out one problem, I realized it wasn’t even recognizing the event locally, the light on the unit never went red when I shorted the contacts, so I have a defective unit. Requesting a replacement and then I will try again.

Thanks for the reply

the leak sensors work perfectly with altsteon. I am using five right now on my Vera Plus.

[quote=“BillC, post:3, topic:191613”]Just using it directly. I didn’t know about Alsteon. I did figure out one problem, I realized it wasn’t even recognizing the event locally, the light on the unit never went red when I shorted the contacts, so I have a defective unit. Requesting a replacement and then I will try again.

Thanks for the reply[/quote]

Bill

Did you ever get the leak sensor to work? I just bought one and expected it to work just like my other Insteon Switches.
Sadly it does not send an alert. I have a Vera 2 on U15
I spoke to Insteon technical support but they were not familar with Vera.

Thoughts?

Howard